Our website address is: https://www.the-arrogant-trex.it.
2. Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our website.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
- Any other data that you choose to send to us.
3. Use of your data
The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will correct it promptly. The personal data which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal data protection security policy.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our services.
- Ensure the content of our site is presented effectively for you and your device.
- Provide information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (with your consent).
- Carry out our obligations from any contracts between you and us.
4. Data Storage and Security
Your data may be stored both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By providing us with your data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure your data is treated with the utmost care and kept securely.
5. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. Disclosure of your information
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information to regulatory bodies when required to do so by law.
7. Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to the data we hold about you.
- Correct any data we have about you.
- Delete data we have about you.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant Italian data protection authority.
8. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
9. Changes to this policy
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.